We have started a marketing agency NectarSpot and to learn more about content marketing we have compiled list of top content marketing articles. Hopefully it will also awaken a marketer in you.
If you have questions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The awesome list of top 'content marketing' writings as follows:
- Technical Hacks for Content Marketing – Awesome slide deck from Justin Briggs on how to utilize technical SEO for content marketing.
- How to Scale Credible Content – Joe Griffin at iAcquire writes how their company scaled the identification of credible content producers.
- Twenty experts weigh in on solving their biggest content marketing pain points.
- Weird, Useful, Significant Internet Marketing – Great slide deck by Ian Laurie from Portent at SearchLove.
- The Case for Content: 620% Organic Growth – How adding quality content to different types of pages can increase traffic greatly, by Geoff Kenyon.
- How to Increase a New Website to Over 100,000 Organic Visits per Month – Great advice on content strategy here by Nick Eubanks.
- Data-Based Content Marketing That Won’t Break the Bank – One of the best pieces on content marketing, by Kane Jamison. It outlines how to utilize data with your content.
- Content, Conversion, and Calls to Action: Untangling the Ugly Mess – Joel Klettke writes about the importance of understanding your customer buying cycles.
- Why Creating Tools Can Be a Better Investment Than Creating Content – Awesome Quicksprout post about how creating tools can be the best content.
- Don’t Silo Me, Bro: Integrating Content Strategy Across Disciplines – Good content strategy post by Adria Saracino on the Distilled blog.
- Viral Content from ViperChill – This is a collaboration of the most popular posts from ViperChill. Great stuff here.
- Two great posts on MOZ about evergreen content here. One by Chris Fielden and one by Nick Eubanks.
- Creating and Developing Content Assets – The five stages of high quality content development by Venchito Tampon.
- Content With a Purpose: From Search to Conversion to Lifelong Customer – Slide deck from Mackenzie Fogelson about how to strategically use content to achieve business goals.
- The Content Marketing Manifesto – Great slide deck by Rand Fishkin. It talks about how content is the keystone to inbound marketing.
- 10 Unconventional Keyword Research Tips for Content Ideas – Some unique ways to generate content ideas.
- The Definitive Guide to Copywriting and the Advanced Guide to Content Marketing – Useful guides by Neil Patel at QuickSprout.
- How to Win Fans and Influence Users – Great slide deck about repurposing content to get the most bang for your buck by 97th Floor.
- Creating a Multi-Channel Content Marketing Strategy – Post on BlueGlass about combining earned media, paid media, and owned media.
- 5 Strategic Steps to Big Content -The process of creating big content by Mackenzie Fogelson.
- Convert Your Content Marketing to Revenue – Seven pieces of the puzzle about converting your content to revenue from Bruce McDuffee.
- Why Our Content Sucks – Solid slide deck by Jonathan Coleman about the problems with content.
- 52 Bite-Sized Link Building Tips – Good stuff from Matt Gratt and Buzzstream. Although it’s about link building, there are a lot of good content gems here.
- The New SEO Process (Quit Being Kanye) – Great post by Mike King (ipullrank) about the evolving SEO process and how content should be utilized.
- Awesome post by Jason Acidre about how to maximize evergreen content to fuel your sales and marketing. A must read.
- The New Rules of Big Content Promotion – Good tips from Simon Penson at Zazzle about the keys to promoting big content.
- The 38 Most Creative Content Ideas I’ve Ever Seen – Experts share their thoughts on creative content ideas.
- How to Become a Content Brand – Great insights about how some of the leading content brands operate.
- Really good tips on successful content promotion from Larry Kim.
- Bad Linkbait Needs to Die – Great post by Cyrus Shephard on MOZ about the benefits of creating linkable assets.
- Five Ways to Create More Strategic Content – Some great tips from Unbounce on creating and planning for better content.
- Content Marketing through Email – John Doherty shares some great advice about a neglected strategy: content marketing through email.
- Getting Content Curation Right – Great tips from Aleyda.
- The Science of Great Digital Content Ideas – Solid post on MOZ from Simon Penson.
- 12 Ways to Extend the Life of Every Article You Write – Good content repurposing guide here on Buffer.
- How You Can Create Content that Generates 40,000 Targeted Visitors – Really good tips from Noah Kagan.
- Great and useful content marketing checklist from Siege Media.
- 4 Types of Content Every Site Needs – Great resource here with a very useful content matrix graphic.
- Do Real Company Stuff – The original #RCS slide deck by Wil Reynolds. Must read.
- 72 Ideas to Energize Your Content – There are some good ideas here to help mix up your content marketing efforts.
- How to Build Links to and Through your Branded Content – Good, actionable tips on utilizing your content with link building.
- 60 Experts Reveal Their Favorite Content Marketing Books – If you want to read books about content marketing, here’s a solid list.
- The Future of Content – Great post by Stephanie Chang about upcoming trends for 2014.
An insightful book on '100 content marketing examples' by Joe Pulizzi can be downloaded by clicking here
Reach out to us for any questions at email@example.com