Join one of the Fastest Growing High Technology Companies in the US! Cognizant’s Insurance vertical is seeking a talented Senior level Account Manager to join its growing team and work in a client leadership role with a key insurance client based in Vermont. We would consider candidates who currently reside in Vermont, are willing to relocate to Vermont, or who live in the Hartford/Boston area and are willing to travel.
Account Managers play a significant role in the business, managing business development and delivery objectives, P&L for top line and bottom line, customer satisfaction, and the overall client relationship for a key account. They will perform oversight of geographically disbursed teams using established criteria and professional standards, and work with architecture/delivery teams to deliver full life cycle technical and business solutions.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- A minimum of 8-10 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account management role in the IT professional services offshore/outsourcing industry.
- Past experience managing a client P&L of at least $10 million dollars, including reporting and metric assessment for the account.
- Ability to build strong relationships with IT and Business Sr. Management.
- Possess strong insurance domain knowledge and experience, specifically in Life Insurance and Retirement Services.
- Strong background in a project environment and application development.
- Proven ability to contribute to new business development efforts and to lead and manage multiple distributed teams to achieve client goals.
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate effectively along vertical and horizontal planes internally and in client organizations.
- Capable of multitasking with rapidly changing priorities and manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment.
- Detail-oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments – Solid technical leadership.
- Problem solving with the aptitude to identify strategic solutions to business problems with enterprise-wide implications.
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among diverse corporate environments, industries and technical and non-technical audiences.
- Should possess experience with requirements analysis, development and testing of software with enterprise and e-commerce technologies.
- Very good understanding of new emerging technologies and leading trends (Mobility, ECM, CRM, Cloud) in Life Insurance as well as Retirement Services.
- Open to travel to other client locations as needed.
- BS degree (MS or MBA degree preferred) or equivalent experience required.
Send your CV to 'firstname.lastname@example.org'