We get many emails from people who want to know if we accept guest posts on IIMnet. We figured that it would be easier to write the guidelines in a post and just refer every one here.
So the answer to the first question is: Yes, we do accept guest posts. Currently we just publish one guest post per week though, usually end of the week. Below you will find all the details about the process.
What kind of content do you accept?
Anything that is useful for our readers is good content for a guest post here. Have a look at the other posts and categories to get an idea of the content we would consider.
- Interviews, Job Search
- Research Papers, Articles of interest, Position Papers
- Social Media in Recruitment (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Mobile, Apps)
- Best in Class Recruiters, Headhunters, HR & Hiring Managers
- Best Practice Resume / CV / Cover Letter / Professional Bios
- Interviewing Skills and General Tips & Tricks
- A good ol’ rant by a management professional
Guidelines – read before submitting!
- The post has to be of high quality, contain helpful tips and examples
- The content has to add insights, not just repeat what’s been said elsewhere
- Your post must be original and not published elsewhere on the Internet
- The post contains at least 800 words, subheaders and bullet points or a list
- We DO NOT do anchor text links for SEO purposes
- Please format your guest post as an HTML document, so we can copy and paste it into the HTML editor.If you don't know how to do it, just send word document to us
- Use H3 tags for sub-headings (if you don't know how to do it, don't worry)
- Make sure to include the author byline at the bottom, with one link to your website already formatted (again, no SEO anchor text)
How do I submit my guest post?
If you have a post that meets the guidelines above, you can email the post over for consideration or submit it by clicking here. We check and respond to all guest post submissions once a week, so it might take up to two weeks before we get back to you.
Thanks again for being valued community member on IIMnet