Wanted Banking Auditor
Location : Afghanistan
Industry : Banking
Age : Maximum : 55 Yr
Qualification : CIA/CBA/CPA/CISA/CFE/ACCA is MUST .
Salary : 5500+ Accommodation+ Food +Transport
1To draw Audit Plan at the beginning of each year and to get it approved from the Audit Committee.
2. Overall supervision of the Audit Division and planning the visits of various subordinates or himself to
Branches for Audit/Inspection and ensuring that Audits are conducted in a prudent and professional manner.
3. To brief and guide the audit team about working of a particular branch and the areas for their particular attention during the course of audit.
4. To conduct one comprehensive audit and two surprise inspections of each branch and each including review of different divisions of Head Office as per approved plan.
5. To ensure that Branches are following the HO and Regulatory instructions conveyed to them from time to time and 2 GB Audit Department Staff
6. To review the reports upon submission by the auditors and to point out weaknesses in the audit reports if any.
7. Categorization of audit objections as High, Medium and Low risk.
8. To obtain agreement or disagreement of the Branch Managers and Head of HO Departments on the points raised in the Audit Reports about their Branches/Departments.
9. Dispatch of Audit Reports and list of serious irregularities to the concerned branches with a copy to the management along with observations and specific recommendations in the light of audit
10. To inform Board of Supervisory about the observations in the Audit Reports along with responses from the Bank Management about time frame within which the irregularities are to be rectified.
11. Pre-audit of expenses/proposals sent by H.O.
12. Reporting of fraud cases to the Central 3 GB Audit Department Bank as required.
13. To get conducted special inquiry into various cases that surface at the branches and to report to the concerned quarters at H.O level.
14. To visit various branches at random to inspect their working and follow up of Audit Reports.
15. Arrange Training for staff and acknowledge them about whole jobs function as CIA.
16. Department Heads are not permitted to accomplish changes or perform a task which
is excluded his daily activities that could embrace a minimum possibility of risk percentage to the bank in this case department heads must take approval of Chief Executive Officer or related committee.
17. To attend to any other matter that may not have been mentioned in this document but advised by BOS.
Qualification and Experience
1 Professional Audit certification is highly desirable.
· Professional certification, such as CIA/CBA/CPA/CISA/CFE/ACCA is desirable.
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or other business related field
2 Experience auditing operating systems, databases, networks, and other technological areas.
· Have senior audit director experience and qualified with a solid track record of delivering quality audit services within a audit firm.
· 7-10 years of progressively responsible experience in public accounting firm or in internal audit at a financial institution."
Knowledge, Skills, and abilities
3 In depth knowledge of financial and operations audit.
4 Strong knowledge of standard audit practices and ability to apply them.
5 Ability to develop a comprehensive internal audit program for a bank.
6 Excellent analytical skills and attention to details.
7 Extensive knowledge of financial institution policies and procedures.
8 Good risk management skills and experience.
9 Must have a thorough understanding of the Afghan banking law and regulations.
10 Excellent oral and written communication skills
11 Have high ethical standards and integrity in both their personal and professional dealings.
12 Proficiency in spoken and written English.
Send updates resume firstname.lastname@example.org / Call us 9176666693 / 9445122021