Join one of the Niche Analytics Firms @Bay Area.
We would consider candidates who currently reside in Bay Area, are willing to relocate to Bay Area.
Account Managers play a significant role in the business, managing business development and delivery objectives, P&L for top line and bottom line, customer satisfaction, and the overall client relationship for a key account.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Demonstrated ability to sell $5-10Mn revenues in a fast paced Advanced Analytics/Data science services environment.
- Analytical and ability to understand and plan for the business growth & the sales numbers
- Prior experience on working in US based business development and account management roles...
- Willing to work in the multi culture & geographies business environment
- Good Understanding of Near shore , Offshore business models
- 15-18 years of relevant Account Mining/Sales experience in primarily to large Retail,CPG/ e commerce customers in US.
- Comfortable with Analytics and Information Management Sales.
- Lead the Relationship with Key Executives & Operations team of the account to drive the new Sales Initiatives.
- Own the revenue growth targets.
- Trusted advisor to the client executives and ensure 100% client satisfaction
- Work closely with the Pre Sales & Delivery and Identify new opportunities within the assigned account and bring them to closure.
- Work closely with the Solution and delivery team and provide them constant feedback from the client at Relationship and account level.
- Involve and levearge the Senior Management to strengthen relationship and close the deals.
- Ensure the New Deal / Project Pipeline is healthy .
- Drive and run all the Governance meetings.
Send your profile to manav(@)rinalytics(dot)com .