Dear All,

We are pleased to introduce ourself as a reputed Personnel Search Agency based at Delhi by the name of OPTIONS INDIA .We handle recruitments in the FMCG industry and cater to companies like- ITC, Nestle India, Dabur, Pepsico, Frito Lay India, 3M, Agrotech Foods, Johnson & Johnson, Philips, Reckitt Benckiser, TATA Tea, Perfetti, Glaxo Smithkline etc.

We are currently looking for a Consumer Marketing Manager- Modular Switches with one of the world's largest Lighting, Modular Switches and Consumer goods companies.

V: 106

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

FYI...
Attachments:
Please find attached my CV for the above0-mentioned opening.

Thanks and Regards,
Arindam Acharyya
Attachments:
PLS FIND THE ATTACHMENT

Thanks & Regards.
Attachments:
Respected SIR

I would be interested in the profile
Kindly do let me know more details
my email id is trishadasgupta1@yahoo.in
Dear Sir,

Trust this finds you in the best of health. I am taking the liberty of writing to you directly. I am a MBA graduate from the Asian Institute of Management, Philippines. I have majored in Marketing and besides earning a management degree I have also earned the friendship and network of one of the finest management and business talents around the globe. At the Asian Institute of Management we follow the case study methodology of education, where we worked on Harvard Business Case Studies and were exposed to solving and debating on management situations globally. The case room sessions are always very intriguing where we came out richer in experience on how business works in different parts of the world.

I have over four and a half years of work experience in sales and marketing with IBM India (BPO) and Times of India (Media). I have an excellent understanding of marketing concepts with strong quantitative and conceptual abilities.
I have demonstrated strong work ethics, positive attitude with outstanding organisational and communications skills and proven ability in motivating large workforce under stringent and adverse situations to meet organisational goals.

During my tenure with IBM Daksh, I was initially reporting to Mr Sandeep Karwal (GM Marketing) and then briefly, before my sabbatical, I was reporting to Mr Kamalendu Bali (GM Business Development). During that time Mr Narendra Nayak was the Head of Department who had approved my study sabbatical. They are all available for feedbacks and recommendations.

I am enclosing my updated resume for your further reference.

Regards,
J Pavaanjeet Singh
+91-9971487637
Attachments:
Respected SIR

Kindly let me know an email where I can forward my cv
Hoping fora reply

Thanks and Regards
Trisha Dasgupta
Delhi
trishadasgupta1@yahoo.in
Dear Sir,

PFA my CV for this profile. Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Richa Gupta,
richa9gupta@gmail.com
Attachments:

PFA my attached CV for this profile

Regards

Aditya Vikram Kapoor

Attachments:

With a graduate degree in Engineering from NSIT (Delhi College of Engineering), a reputed institution of India and PGDM (MBA) with 65% marks from ‘Indian Institute of Management’, an institution of world ranking, I stand confident of meeting important functional requirements of an enterprise. With a career orientation towards ‘Marketing’ profile and ‘Project Management’, I have well versed understanding of requisite management fields. My ‘Engineering’ background provides capabilities to understand design, production and testing of ‘products, processes and installations’.

I also possess the essential computer software knowledge with certificate course in ‘•NET’ and ‘C and Data Structure using C’.

My inclination towards wide ranging ‘personality development’ activities right from school days, helps maintaining cool under unfavorable conditions and the spirit of not giving up to adversities. It makes me disciplined, confident, watchful, and positive towards common spheres of life.

Energetic and hard working, I believe in perseverance towards my work. I took responsibilities as Secretary of Mercur-I, the Marketing Club of IIM Indore, organizing creative events. Organizing ’Marketing Research Festival- Utsaha' and introducing ’My Campaign’ in Annual Management Festival ‘Ahvan’, I like to take initiatives. Confident and disciplined, I make logical decisions. A good learner and team player, I am always open to new ideas.

• After a brief but very useful experience in M/s Tycon Automation providing an exposure to design & development of industrial systems with software development as special feature, I am presently employed as ‘Deputy Manager/ Marketing’ in M/s MINDA Industries Ltd., a known ‘automobile accessories’ manufacturer with a turn over of Rs 1700 Cr. The firm is 2nd largest manufacturer of automobile switches in the world and manufacture electrical lights, horns and other electrics, batteries, CNG kits etc supplying to all two wheeler and four wheeler manufacturer and exporting to US, Europe and SE Asia.
  • My job responsibilities include
    • ‘Production review across all Plants, Marketing Planning, Organizational Coordination, Management Information System (MIS) Analysis’,
    • Business Development including Annual Business Planning, Pricing, Preparation of Quotes and Offer Letters, Competition Analysis, Research and Analysis of Potential Market, New Product Development
    • Responsibilities include Sales coordination and SAP Processes (S&D Module).
Attachments:

Please find attached my resume for the above mentioned role

Regards

Dinesh Gehani

Attachments:

PFA my resume for sales and marketing profiles.

Gaurav Kayal

Attachments:

Dear Manjunath 

I hereby express my interest in job opening posted by you. I introduce myself as a Marketing & Sales professional educated from reputed institutes like IIM Calcutta , IIT Delhi , MDU; with experience of 14 years in Sales & Marketing & worked with various brands like Bobrick , Lafarge , Boral , Hindware . Now I am working with Cera Sanitary ware ltd.

I am in the same industry from past 14 years & having deep knowledge of market & trends as well ; This will be an added advantage . I have enclosed my Detailed Profile with the mail . Kindly go through this & revert me back asap

Thanks 

Kamal

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

POPULAR SEARCH TAGS

facebookgoogle+twitter linkedin

Events

Blogs Posts

Will robots take away our jobs?

Posted by Prabhakar MN on December 9, 2016 at 12:30pm

Where does culture come on your list?