Sr. Operations Manager
- Managing operational activities of the plants such as:
- Plant capacity utilization, production level, quality objective meeting, plant-customer co-ordination, staffing levels, budgeting, and setting-meeting financial goals.
- Establishing, implementing plant policies and procedures for Production, Quality, Maintenance, PPC & Stores.
- Establishing cordial relationships with customers.
- Co-ordinating with department heads to ensure synchronization of PPC, Production, Quality, Maintenance, Dispatch, TPM, QMS, SAP and general administration.
- Initiate and implement improvement projects like LCA Projects, Lean Implementation, Yield Improvement, VAVE Projects.
- Controlling and monitoring fixed and variable costs related to production, labour, scrap, wastage, rejection, rework, consumables, electricity, maintenance at plant level.
- Responsible for the product quality assurance for the plant.
- Post-graduation in operations management/Strategic Management/Finance/Entrepreneurship (MBA/PGDM)
- Graduation in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering
- Prior work experience in sheet metal or press fabrication industry is preferred.
- Good knowledge of Lean Mfg, TPM, TS, 5S, SAP, Poka-Yoke, Kaizens, Kanban etc.