- Identify potential customers and execute the business development plan to reach them
- Generate Leads through professional network and market intelligence
- Presenting to potential clients through direct communication in face to face meetings, telephone calls and emails.
- Conceptualize and translate end customer’s requirements into robust, manufacturable and cost effective engineering solutions from designing to prototyping
- Plan and develop systems and procedures to improve the operating quality and efficiency of the function / department.
- Develop demonstrable capabilities, organization, processes (incl. documentation & structured databases) and IT tools & systems of a model engineering center that are not only useful for Group’s requirements but also relevant for external customers
- Market the services within and outside the Group and seek value added business and assist them as required
- Review & Monitoring of Complete Documentation of the project (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC etc.)
- Review & Monitoring of Design & manufacturing of Press Tools, Fixtures & Relation Gauges etc.
10. Technical presentations to customers, seniors, CFTs & other staff as required.