Manager, HR department
- Skilled in Talent Management (Hire, manage, develop, and retain talented employees.)
- Arranging Training & Development Programs for operators and staff including Mgmt Development Programs, Leadership Development Programs as per Identified Training Needs
- Performance Management which includes KRAs Setting, Monitor & Review KRAs.
- Compensation Management like the components of compensation, types of compensation, inclusion of variable pay, the use of performance bonus, incentives etc.
- Collective Negotiation / Bargaining with Worker Unions for Wage settlements
- Handling legal compliances related to Factory Inspector Office, Labor Commissioner Office, PF, ESIC, Bonus, Gratuity, Insurance, MPCB, MIDC etc.
- Coordinate the resolution of specific policy-related and procedural problems and inquiries like Leave, Attendance, Salary, Insurance, Transfers; Annual benefits etc.
- Recommend, develop and maintain human resource database in SAP including Organization Mgmt, Recruitment, Time & Attendance, Payroll, Training & Development.
- Develop and recommend operating policy and procedural improvements.
- Handling & Implementation of OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001 and ISO/TS 16949 and TPM requirements.
- Post Graduation (MBA/PGDM/HRM) in Human Resource Management/ Organizational Behavior/Other HR related courses from premier institutes.
- Expertise in Recruitment, Training and Development, Performance Management System (PMS), Systems Certifications, administration, and policy & procedure formation
- Proficiency in SAP – HCM Module