Job Title : Practice Director (Pricing Assurance)
Location City : Gurgaon (New Delhi National Capital Region)
Industry : Consulting and Advisory Services
Must have : MBA from Top B School with 7+ yrs of exp and should be from Big 4 Advisory Firms (PWC, KPMG, Deloitte & E&Y) or from Top IT Consulting Firms (except Infosys)
Company Description :
Company is an advisor to business leaders on global services with a worldwide reputation for helping Global 1000 firms dramatically improve their performance by optimizing their back- and middle-office business services. With a fact-based approach driving outcomes, Company counsels organizations with complex challenges related to the use and delivery of global services in their pursuits to balance short-term needs with long-term goals.
Job Overview :
- Part of the Pricing Assurance practice, which assists buyers and service providers with pricing decisions in outsourcing arrangements. On the buy-side, the practice advises buyers on optimizing their sourcing spend by providing fair market price comparables for outsourced services, by understanding the delivery cost structures, and by rationalizing their IT-BPO portfolio.
- On the supply-side, the practice helps providers by providing price benchmarks vis-a-vis peers, identifying improvement opportunities in their delivery capabilities, understanding competitive operations and, and improving win-rates in outsourcing deals.
-Practice Directors should have the capability to lead teams on various initiatives or projects. They manage a team of analysts focused on a specific area (e.g. such as pricing and related aspects in IT ADM / Infrastructure / BPO services) and need to be involved in all aspects of developing the capability or area.
- The individual should have the capability to deliver analysis and advice to blue chip clients through written reports, consulting, client inquiry, speeches, and other deliverables.
- The candidate must be able to analyze, write, participate actively in the sales cycle, consult, present in front of large and small audiences, work with senior executives, develop complex and compelling scenarios, and work with clients solving strategic outsourcing issues.
- Manage multiple initiatives from business development to client delivery
- Create actionable insights to solve client problems by evaluating and analyzing information collected through live engagements, interviews, and secondary research
- Communicate and interact with senior stakeholders in major outsourcing service providers and recipients of global services, to address their pricing related issues
- Develop a strong external reputation based on quality of work and insights delivered to clients, as well as by conducting webinars and publishing top quality whitepaper / viewpoints & blogs
- Collaborate with analysts across the company to deliver on projects for clients
- Work closely with Co Group's sales team to help in the close and delivery of engagements on issues of strategic sourcing and operations
- Supervise team activities and take an active role in the professional development, growth and mentoring of his/her team members
Education and Experience :
We are seeking a high calibre individual to maintain our exceptional standards. This person should have :
- 7 to 10 years of experience in one of the following :
a) Global sourcing advisory firms (from top Big 4 Consulting Companies - Deloitte, KPMG, E&Y and PWC are preferred but they can be from Accenture and other TOP IT Consulting Firms as well)
b) Global sourcing advisement teams within management consulting firms
c) Solution design / price to win / deal management teams within Tier 1 IT/BPO service providers
d) Solution / commercial teams within GICs of large global corporations
- Ability to understand market trends in outsourcing, shared services, and/or off-shoring industry preferably in the areas of Solution Development and Commercial structuring of deals
- Desirable to have exposure to Pricing of outsourcing services in multiple areas (e.g. BPO, IT ADM, IT Infrastructure etc.)
- Strong client presence and presentation skills
- Strong relationship orientation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative work style; strong interpersonal and team skills
- MBA from a premium business school / Tier 1 B Schools / Top B Schools
Please send your CV at: MsinghC@yahoo.com; Shori.Varun@gmail.com