A wedding portal is looking for dynamic consultants for it's content department. The consultant should posess excellent communication skills (spoken & written). He/she should be fluent in English and should be good at writing profiles and articles.
About Wedding Industry
Size of Indian wedding industry is about $40 billion. To put this number in perspective, this is about the same size as India's defence budget. Wedding portals are of great help in the wedding process. They help in discovery of wedding vendors.
Wedding industry has many categories of wedding vendors like makeup artists, photographers, caterers, wedding planners etc.
Wedding portals make discovery of wedding vendors easier. Portals create profiles of vendors and list them in a user friendly way.
Some wedding portals worth mentioning are http://shaadisaga.com/, http://wedmegood.com/, http://weddingplz.com/ and http://weddingz.in/.
- Experience: 0 – 2 years.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation/Post Graduation
- Skills: Excellent communication skills. Excellent writing (English) skills.
- Tasks involved requires communicating with wedding vendors via phone, whatsapp, email and facebook.
- Laptop and excellent Internet connection.
- A phone and a phone number to communicate with wedding vendors. If you don't want to use your personal phone number then you should be willing to procure another one.
The consultant will be responsible for;
- Creating profiles of wedding vendors. This involves talking to the wedding vendor over phone and gathering information about the wedding vendor on Internet.
- Writing wedding related articles.
- Remuneration is based on quantum of work done. For example the consultant will be paid Rs 100 for each makeup artist profile. It takes around 1 hour to create one profile. If the consultant works for 8 hours a day 6 days a week s/he can earn around Rs 19,000 per month.
- Payment will be settled on daily/weekly basis as per mutual convenience.
How to Apply?
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line should be “Application for Wedding Portal”