JD for EAS SCG BPM Solutions Consultant/Senior Consultant
Desirable work experience- 4-6 years (Relevant)
Education- MBA from a top-tier B School
Location - Bangalore/Calcutta/Pune/Chennai/Hyderabad
Domain - Banking /Financial Market or Insurance & Healthcare
1. Excellent verbal and written Communication Skills
2. Strong Business Analysis and Presentation skills
3. Must have strong BPM skills- concepts, tool and market knowledge
4. Must have strong process modeling knowledge preferably using- Visio, ARIS , IBM Blueworks, or any other tools. Knowledge of BPMN2.0 concepts will be preferred
5. Must have a good knowledge in one of the major domains like, banking and financial services, insurance, healthcare, life sciences
6. Good to have prior knowledge and preferably experience of working with BPM tools - like Pega (6.1 and higher series), IBM BPM, Oracle BPM. Certification in any of the above mentioned BPM tools will be preferred
7. Familiar with SDLC and should have done requirements gathering activities, Created requirements documents- Business Requirements Document, Functional Specification Document etc.
8. Must have knowledge of Requirement Management throughout the project lifecycle using tools like Requirement Traceability Matrix
9. Industry/process knowledge- Fair Domain expertise
10. Must have prior experience of working on Business development activities- Working on proposals (RFPs, RFQs), marketing collaterals, Solution offerings
11. Should be a team player and comfortable working in Onsite/offshore model
12. Prior experience of working in client facing role will be given extra preference
13. Willingness to travel on short or long term basis based on project requirements
Please help spread this message in your network as well and share me the CVs by 15th Oct 2015
Brief Job Description
The opportunity is within Cognizant Business Consulting – Business Process Management practice which primarily deals with helping clients in identifying the best-fit BPM solutions and plays an advisory role in their BPM adoption journey. The consultant is expected to help clients through their BPM journey using their process consulting and BPM product expertise.
The consultant will support the delivery teams in the capacity of a Business analyst through the Requirements phase by understanding the Clients requirements, documenting them and ensuring they are implemented effectively using a BPM tool with the technical/delivery team. The consultant will also assist the Quality Assurance team in validating the test scenarios and test cases to ensure business requirements are properly mapped in the solution provided.
Apart from this the consultant will also be involved in multiple Business development activities which will include responding to proposals, creating collaterals and building solution offerings and consulting offerings.