At Opera, we seek strong academic background, strong work credentials and a track record of successful project delivery. Key requirements include:
- Master’s degree (MBA/MS) in a management/ quantitative field (i.e., Statistics, Management (Business/Project), Engineering, Machine Learning, Econometrics, etc.) with 2+ years of relevant work experience.
- Software skills: Experience in Python, R, SAS, C++, or Java.
- Good knowledge of analytic methodologies (regression, signal processing, optimization, neural networks, etc.)
- Industry Experience (Financial Services, Retail, Airlines, eCommerce, Healthcare, etc.)
- In addition, we prefer that candidates have experience in managing global analytics teams in multiple locations, and a strong UNIX background.