Job description :
- The Customer Service (CS) Amazon Customer Excellence System (ACES) Manager supports, coordinates and facilitates structured process improvement activities aligned to our business goals. He or she fosters a culture of continuous improvement, providing thought leadership to and influencing change at all levels in the organization. This role reports to the ACES Manager, working closely with the WW CS ACES team as well as all levels of management within the organization.
- The successful candidate for this role will be a fast, clear and independent thinker who is naturally curious about how things work, is metrics and number savvy, has an analytical mindset and has demonstrated leadership ability. This person will need an ability to see the big picture/whole system and execute on grass root level to improve the overall network. Additionally, they are never satisfied with the status quo, can show success in following-up and getting things done and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, customer-centric and ever changing Customer Service environment.
- Facilitates the execution of the WW ACES strategy through local management and support teams.
- Leads and supports process improvement projects at the network level that may have a global impact.
- Coaches and trains management, CS Associates and project teams on ACES concepts and methodologies.
- Performs quantitative analysis of key process indicators to identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Demonstrates discretion in coordination of project scoping and selection to align with business objectives.
- Oversees site project portfolio, managing and assisting ACES Program Managers and individual project managers with execution and delivery of results.
- Audits completed projects to verify sustained impact and partners with Financial Controller to validate impact.
- Communicates across all levels on project and program progress.
- Facilitates and participates in meetings as necessary to facilitate growth and network-wide parity.
- Represent site’s needs in other teams’ prioritization processes (e.g. gathers requirements, builds case, and partners with software teams to deliver improvements).
- Manages and develops direct reports as appropriate.
- Performs general duties to support and improve the CS ACES program locally and globally as part of WW CS ACES.
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent post-secondary degree [external only]
- Minimum of 6-10 year’s experience using Voice of the Customer analysis to drive improvements through the application of Lean and/or Six Sigma tools and concepts.
- Project management experience.
- Experience in or demonstrated ability to lead people/teams without formal responsibility and interacting and building rapport with teams of all levels
- Experience communicating and presenting to groups
- Analytical background - 7 Quality tools, SPC, Hypothesis Testing, Regression Analysis
- Experience managing multiple project portfolios.
- Six Sigma Green or Black Belt or Lean Certification
- Mastery of SQL, SharePoint, Excel, Power Point, Word and a statistical package (e.g. JMP or Minitab)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Self-starter capable to taking initiative and working with minimal direction.
- Advanced degree (technical or MBA) preferred
Interested candidates can forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com